Saturday, July 11, 2009

MC turns MC: Miriam College turns into a Mysterious College??

A third year student under the College of Arts and Sciences in Miriam College was hospitalized last Monday, July 06, 2009 after having a traumatic experience while she was inside the said school. It was said that the student went to school to have a research on their school library. The school has no classes during Mondays that's why only a few students who have something/ an activity to do/ attend went there. When we had an exclusive interview of the said student, she told us the story. "I was walking alone at the Caritas building to get something from the ADSA when I suddenly feel the need to pee. So I walk to the nearest comfort room at the Caritas." From the very beginning of her enter to that school, she said that she never uses that comfort room in that building because a lot of her friends from the higher batch were already telling scary stories and experiences about that comfort room. "That time, I have no choice since it's the nearest comfort room in that building and really feel the need to pee, so I went there alone while entertaining myself so that I won't remember anything scary about that room. When I suddenly heard something, I tried to calm myself. I convince myself that it's just my imagination. When I was finished, I went out of the cubicle. Then I saw a smoke-like something behind the shower curtain and heard a water splashing, I got curious, so I tried to pull the curtain and saw an old woman on the bathtub with blood all over her body. That's when i started to panic and went out of the comfort room." When we interviewed some of the students who were also there in school on the same day, they said that it's not the only case that happened to that school. There were also professors who experienced something mysterious. There's this one professor who shared her experiences to us. She's a Theology professor of Sophomore students. She said that during their time, her faculty room was located near the comfort room at the Caritas bldg. "Sometimes I can smell like someone is cooking or baking. And on the other room, it's like someone is taking a bath." The prof. said that before, that room beside her faculty room was the kitchen of the nuns who lived in the school and the comfort room was the same room as what the nuns used before. There was also a news before that a nun killed herself inside that comfort room which explains the traumatic experience the student had. So that makes the school a mysterious school because of it's history during the time of the nuns. As of now, the student is out of the hospital and having her regular visit at a psychologist.

NOTE: Some of the details are not true. This was just an activity we made for our Journalism class. Our professor told us to make a news about the school.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what's your say?